How To Train A Dog To Stop Alert Barking

Get the official 231 page BrightDog Academy Ebook Here: how to train a dog to stop alert barking in this video tutorial.

Alert barking is the kind of barking that a dog does when the mailman walks by the house, or when the doorbell rings, or when the dog hears something that they think is a threat.

Alert barking is usually a deeper and slower sounding bark.

In this video you will learn how to train a dog to stop barking by teaching the the quiet command.

The first part of training your dog not to bark is actually teaching him to bark on command.

Once you train your dog to bark on command, you can then train him on command to stop the barking using the word quiet or what ever word you choose to use.

Watch this video to learn how to train a dog to stop alert barking.

For more information including articles, and access to my private message board where you can work one on one with me be sure to check out my website: you enjoyed the videos please subscribe, comment, and give it a thumbs up.

Also don't forget to follow me on my social media channels so you can stay up to date on the newest content I put out!

Website:

Comments