Calm Puppy Restraint - Dog Training

Here is a link to my weekly puppy insights membership where you can follow my weekly training insights with my new Border Collie puppy Wish:

Here is a link to my free youtube puppy training playlist: is really important that a puppy learns to be comfortable and relaxed when restrained. This video covers my technique for training this behavior. If you have a very fearful or aggressive puppy please seek the help of a professional trainer who doesn't use physical or psychological intimidation to train. This tutorial is meant for young puppies. For adult dogs, it might be hard to read your dogs stress signs and warning signs so this exercise should not be done with adult dogs. Instead seek help from a professional trainer if you need to train your adult dog to be restrained.

Comments