How to potty train your puppy to use puppy pads

In this video I show you my favorite washable potty pads . I also explain my method on how to train your puppy to use a puppy pad . You must first commit to watch your puppy any time they are not in a small confined area. When they are out of their area, you will need to watch for signs of needing to potty such as circling. Take your puppy to the area where the puppy pad is and use a key phrase that will be used later on when you need them to potty on demand. Give a small high value treat when they potty on the puppy pad . Don't scold your puppy/pet if and when they have a accident ....instead, bop your own self on the head because you weren't watching them lol

Washable puppy pads : www.newpuppypads.com

Link to the size I use most

Comments