How to Order Coffee in Greek | Greek Lessons

Nutella Bread Recipe: these Greek Lessons !!! Check out the official app Looking to learn Greek?

Lonely Planet Greek Phrasebook & Dictionary Paperback:

Get Your Greek On!: Basic Greek in Two Weeks:

Learn Greek - Word Power 101 Kindle Edition:

The Ultimate Greek Phrasebook:

Read and Speak Greek for Beginners: more How to Speak Greek videos: to Order Coffee in Greek

One coffee with milk and sugar, please. E-na ka-fe me ga-la ke za-xa-ree pa-ra-ka-lo.

One coffee with milk and sugar, please. E-na ka-fe me ga-la ke za-xa-ree pa-ra-ka-lo.

Now, you try.

You can also say: One coffee, black, please. E-na ka-fe pa-ra-ka-la.

One coffee, black, please. E-na ka-fe pa-ra-ka-la.

Now, you try.

You can also say: Large coffee, small coffee, medium coffee. Me-ga-lo ka-fe, me-se-o ka-fe, me-kro ka-fe.

Large coffee, small coffee, medium coffee. Me-ga-lo ka-fe, me-se-o ka-fe, me-kro ka-fe.

Now, you try.

And that's how to order coffee in Greek.

Comments